Rosslyn Associates are a continually growing team, looking for a new member!
We are currently looking for someone to take on the role of Client Service Coordinator.
This role involves:
- Maintaining the client database including additions, deletions and changes as needed
- Scheduling annual work to meet client needs and achieve efficient resource management
- Typing of letters and simple reports to clients
- Filing of electronic documents
- Preparing final invoices when work is completed
- Preparing checklist of information
- Reviewing and checking client documents
- Contacting clients for any missing information
- Attending to all company secretarial matters including forms
- Monitoring tax due dates
- Dealing with general client queries
Apply to work with us
If you are a friendly, empathic person with a good sense of humour and great organisational skills, please get in touch!
For a full outline of the opportunity on offer, a list of what the role involves, minimum requirements, and to apply to work with us, CLICK HERE
We look forward to hearing from you and are excited to welcome our new team member on board!