Job Vacancy – Client Manager
Location: Edinburgh, Midlothian
Job type: Full-time, permanent
Rosslyn Associates are a professional accountancy practice with an office in the beautiful surroundings of the Bush Estate. We are currently looking for an experienced Client Manager, who has worked in similar roles, to join our friendly team.
This opportunity involves working with your own portfolio of clients in a pro-active manner. You will build great working relationships with your clients, giving them peace of mind and time freedom to run their businesses.
The key responsibilities for the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Preparing and reviewing VAT returns
- Preparing Self-Assessment tax returns
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients
- Responding to client queries
- Managing expectations and building rapport with clients
- Working as a team to meet deadlines
- Undertaking other duties as requested by the operations director
- At least 2 years’ experience managing a portfolio of clients, including preparing accounts, VAT returns and Self-Assessment returns
- Experience in using cloud accounting software (preferably FreeAgent and Xero)
- Good IT skills, communication skills and the ability to build excellent relationships with clients and other team members
- Confident speaking to clients at all levels
- Willing to assist other team members when needed
- Ability to work in a focused manner and with attention to detail
- Positive attitude
Rosslyn Associates, established in 2002, is a small family run business which provides business development and accountancy services to small to medium sized businesses, helping them build better businesses. Our services help business owners gain three essential freedoms; time, money and mind. Our core values which we live by both individually and as a team include; having great relationships, providing quality work, continuously learning, coming up with creative ideas, and having fun!
Salary: Negotiable,depending on experience
Hours: 35 hours per week flexible working with core hours 10am-3.30pm and the ability to work from home occasionally
Holidays: Generous 6 weeks as well as bank holidays
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV along with a short description of why you would be suited to this role to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about this role, please use the same address. We look forward to hearing from you!