Are you overwhelmed by the number of different tasks you’re trying to manage in your business? Many businesses do not have absolute clarity around their team’s defined roles and responsibilities. This can lead you to wearing too many ‘hats’, meaning you spend less time on strategic or valuable activities for your business.
Our organisational review service consists of a full-day planning session where we create and produce an organisational chart.
In our organisational review planning session we’ll discuss:
- Key functions
- Roles and responsibilities
- Defining departments
- Structuring your business
What do you get out of it?
- Determine the ideal roles for your business
- Gain clarity on what functions can potentially be outsourced
- A functional organisational chart created using our highly effective templates
- Recommendations and next steps for your organisational chart
- We will work with you over the following weeks to refine and finalise your chart
- Upon completion we will meet again to review and tweak your chart
“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity” – Seneca