Poor cashflow is the No. 1 reason why businesses fail. Cashflow planning is critical to your business survival and growth. Setting targets and monitoring your actual cashflow against your forecast will enable you to predict large cash outflows and respond to changes in your business. Every business should have a Cashflow Forecast at the beginning of every new financial year, but these can be prepared at any time.
Our cashflow management service includes:
- Reviewing or preparing your Cashflow Forecast
- Review of your cash conversion cycle
- A review of the potential causes of your cashflow challenges
- Setting of annual goals
- Creation of a 90-day action plan featuring simple strategies to maximise cashflow
What do you get out of it?
- A plan you can use to monitor your actual cashflow against your forecast
- Ability to predict and plan for large cash outflows
- An understanding of key cashflow drivers and your business’s Cash Conversion Cycle
- Discover ways to avoid late payment penalties and interest
- Improve relationships with financiers and suppliers
- A greater understanding of cash and liquidity for better decision-making
- Peace of mind that your cashflow needs are known and properly funded
- Improved business processes that boost cashflow, profit and business value
- Strategy to drive your business to achieving your goals in a managed way
Remember! Inadequate cashflow is a symptom of management problems in a business, not the cause.
Your first step towards – Financial Freedom, Time Freedom and Mind Freedom.