Rosslyn Associates is a fast-growing owner-managed modern accountancy practice which specialises in business advisory work and tax planning. We strongly believe in the principle of going above and beyond for our clients.
We are based in a beautiful parkland setting in Midlothian, on the outskirts of Edinburgh, and are now looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant who is able to work with little to no supervision and would welcome the opportunity to develop their own position within the business.
If you are frustrated by your current work situation and are looking for a role with more responsibility and flexibility, then we would like to hear from you.
Why should you apply for the role?
- Opportunity to develop your career
- Have flexibility with work hours and the opportunity to work from home occasionally
- Be part of a friendly, client focused environment
- Work in beautiful surroundings
- Preparation of accounts for sole-traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Bookkeeping and VAT return preparation and review
- Tax return preparation
- Payroll experience helpful but not essential
- Reporting to the Client Manager
- A minimum of 1 years general practice experience, preparing accounts for a wide variety of clients
- Confident approach to develop client relationships and build rapport with the team
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Experience of using bookkeeping packages such as FreeAgent and Xero
- Great attention to detail, pro-active and organised
- A commitment to getting the job done
- A high level of empathy and a sense of humour
- Your salary and package will start £16,000 – £22,000 per annum
If you think you would be perfect for the role, APPLY HERE! If you have any questions about the position, please get in touch by calling the office on 0131 445 1825 or email firstname.lastname@example.org